Regenerative Farming: Green Money and Government Grants
This is an article about regenerative agriculture; not climate change. It’s an article about opportunities created by climate change and the opportunities/money is real regardless of one’s personal views on global warming. The goal, as always, is to promote regenerative agriculture practices and financial incentives are a great way to get more farmers on board. … Read more
Regenerative Agriculture is a Win for Producers, Consumers, and the Environment: A Promotional Rant
Regenerative agriculture is in everyone’s best interest. This is true for the producer, who reap a variety of benefits from fully regenerated soil. The general idea being healthy soil is more resistant to environmental stresses; ranging from drought to disease, and will therefore produce healthier plants. This is true for consumers, who stand to gain… Read more
How to Build a Vermicompost Bin: Cheap and Easy Worm Castings
Over the last few years we’ve been hearing great things about vermicast (i.e. worm manure). And when farmers are talking up one kind of shit over all the other types of shit they have access to, we’ll it’s time to listen up — cause farmers know their shit. What makes worm castings so special —… Read more
The Prairie Serf is an agricultural blog dedicated to discussing the past, present and future of the great Canadian farm.
- Regenerative Farming: Green Money and Government Grants
- Regenerative Agriculture is a Win for Producers, Consumers, and the Environment: A Promotional Rant
- How to Build a Vermicompost Bin: Cheap and Easy Worm Castings
- Vermicompost Feedstock Recipe: How to Make Worm Food and Why You Should Do It
- On the Science of Regenerative Agriculture and Those Who Don’t Give a $#!&
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.